9.14.2012

L*K RR # 1

WOW, I have to say this is the first time I have done a post with this new format, hope it plays nice!!

Hi, remember me?!  Im sure most of you dont..LOL  Well, as you can see, I have gone alittle quiet on this blogging.  Its not that I dont have anything to share, its just that it seems my time is spent more on/at Facebook.

I recently did join a Lizzie*Kate Round Robin, and just sent my first installment off to the next person.  The RR I just finished, belongs to Vickie.

Here is my contribution to the RR --
 
 
Im also working on a baby sampler for my new (as of 07-02-12) nephew.  My sister picked out the kit, so Im stitching it up for her.
 
Ive also been plugging along on Cabin In the Woods... LOVE it!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Thank you!!! It looks wonderful!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails